AWAY members receive member program rates during community registration dates.
All Community Participants need to have a completed participation agreement form on file.
REFUNDS, CREDITS & CANCELLATIONS:
1. Class cancellations due to low enrollment will be made the Thursday prior to each session. The Y will gladly issue a credit or refund if the participant cannot be placed in a similar class.
2. Credits or refunds cannot be issued for individual classes missed, vacations or canceling out of a class after the Wednesday prior to a new session, with the exception of a written medical excuse.
3. Credits or refunds must be approved by the program director, and are subject to an $8 cancellation fee. All credits expire six months from the date of issue.
4. Preschool, camp and school age child care registration fees are non-refundable.
5. Change requests for classes must be submitted in writing prior to attending the new class or time.
RETURNED CHECKS/BANK DRAFTS:
A $15.00 fee will be charged for every check or bank draft that is returned to us with non-sufficient funds (NSF). Non-payment may result in membership or program termination.
Click here to view our complete member handbook.