NATIONAL BIKE MONTH
MAY IS NATIONAL BIKE MONTH!
Click the links below for ways to celebrate:
1. Take the "Don't Fear the Gear" Challenge - May 1-31
Your goal for this challenge is to ride the 2700 miles from New York to Los Angeles in the month of May...no, not literally! Each mile on the bike is equivalent to 10 miles on the map. Miles can be accumulated inside or outside. Track your miles at the front desk.
To complete the challenge you will need to ride an average of 27 miles per week. Outdoor miles should be tracked with a device that records your miles (phone, GPS, fitness watch, etc.).
2. Take a MOi Cycle class. (55 Minute Classes)
Mondays/Fridays - 5:05 AM
Tuesdays/Thursdays - 8:05 AM
Tuesdays - 6:05 PM
Wednesdays - 8:05 AM (30 Minute Class)
3. Bike Month Kick-off Ride - Monday, May 15; 5:00 & 5:30 PM
All levels welcome. Your bike and helmet are all the gear you will need. Instructors will lead a approximately 30-minute ride around town. Meet in the north parking lot.
4. National ride your bike to work day - Friday, May 19
Leave the car in the driveway and ride your bike to work!
5. Outdoor group rides from the YMCA.