TRX SUSPENSION TRAINING
Monday 6:00-6:45 pm
Taught by a personal trainer using leveraged bodyweight exercises. TRX classes build power, strength, flexibility, balance, mobility, and prevent injuries, all at the intensity you choose.
(Min. 4, Max. 8)
Spring: $21 Y Member • $64 Community Participant
Summer: $30 Y Member • $80 Community Participant
RIVERFEST RUN TRAINING
Get coaching from experienced instructors and make new friends while training for the Riverfest Run on August 11. There will be optional group runs with a coach each week to keep you motivated and on track.
- Group runs with a coach each week.
- All abilities and experience levels welcome.
- Fellow runners to encourage you and keep you accountable.
- Introductory meeting: April 10th at 7:30 pm
- INCLUDES TRAINING T-SHIRT!
- Injury Prevention
- Training and Race Day Nutrition
- Race Gear and Registration Tips
Fees: $20 Y Member • $35 Community Participant
The fee does not include entry into the race. To register for either race and complete race details please visit www.riverfesthalfmarathon.com
STRONG RUNNER PROGRAM DESIGN
Certified Run Coach Brad Ratzow will create an individual program designed for any level runner looking to get faster or improve endurance. Includes initial consultation and two 45-minute sessions to establish a good technique to make you a strong runner.
Y Member $88 • Community Participant $115
WEIGHTLIFTING TECHNIQUE WORKSHOPS
Weight training is one of the best forms of exercise for strength, fat loss, bone health and overall well-being. Now’s your chance to try it out! Personal trainer Cameron Cudnohowski will be leading a technique class to teach you the basics and help you get started.
Benefits of weight training include:
• Replace fat with lean muscle
• Gain functional strength
• Decrease risk of osteoporosis
• Reduce risk of injury
• Burn more calories
• Improve posture and reduce back pain
• Enhance mood and reduce stress
More dates coming soon.