2018 Employee Handbook Revisions
In January, 2018 the Association Board approved revisions to the Employee Handbook. These revisions include the following:
- Benefits; Membership and Program Discounts – REVISED how benefit will be audited.
- Benefits; Great Escape Discounts – ADDED
- Benefits; Paid Time-Off – REVISED hourly rate of compensation for employees with multiple pay rates.
- Benefits; Paid Time-Off (Sick/Bereavement) – DELETED “Use of sick/bereavement hours for intended purposes is highly recommended”
- Benefits; Paid Time-Off (Spirit/Mind/Body) – REVISED hours used ranges.
- Benefits; Flexible Spending Accounts – DELETED
- Compensation; Time Collection and Payroll Administration – REVISED time collection information including web addresses for employee access to sites.
- Workplace Safety; Child Abuse Prevention – REVISED #7 & #14
Review revisions here or the entire handbook on the right.
All employees must acknowledge receipt of this information by clicking here.
2017 W-2’s available now on MyPY
for print or view
Help save resources and request to receive yours by Web only. If not requested, the Y will print and mail W-2’s by January 31st as required.
To request Web only W-2:
In MyPY click “Change Web W2 option” & change to “Yes”
Send an email to email@example.com with “request Web only W2” in the subject line and provide us with your full name.
NOW AVAILABLE: EMPLOYEE TIMECARD ACCESS ON-LINE
CLICK HERE for instructions.
Have you changed your address or email?
Update your address or contact information with Human Resources by clicking here.