1. If babies’ bodies grew at the same rate as their brains, they would weigh 170lbs by one month.
2. Babies whose parents frequently talk to them know 300 more words by age 2 than babies whose parents rarely speak to them.
3. Until the age of six or seven months, a child can swallow and breathe at the same time. About 75% of adults reading this will try to do it!!!
4. The average two year old will add 5 new words to their vocabulary every day.
5. A 3-year-old boy’s voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
6. The average toddler takes 176 steps per minute!!
7. The average 4-year-old asks 437 questions per day!! Guess what is asked most often? WHY?
8. Children laugh on average 300 times a day while adults only laugh 60 times a day on average.
9. A child actually stops growing when they develop a common cold.
10. Playing is the most effective way for children to learn life skills. So let’s let them PLAY!!!!!
This blog entry has no comments.